Followers

Saturday 23 January 2021

Hello Jasper!

 Hello there my lovely blog chums.......hope this finds you well.

I haven't blogged about this yet, but its been a difficult few weeks here....my hubby was taken poorly with a blockage in his bowel, due to a pre-existing condition  and subsequently had to have emergency surgery.  He now has two Stoma's in place, his recovery has been a little on the slow side as he picked up another infection but he is "getting there", and all being well he should be discharged on Monday....but not before I have to go in to the hospital for my Stoma training!

I  am so, so thankful that I have my blog and my card making hobby to keep my mind occupied at the moment.

Anyway,  I have a card to share with you,.....

I am using the super cute Jasper from Digi Stamp Boutique, he is coloured with Promarkers.  The plaid paper is from My Minds Eye. I used a faux stitched rectangle die, a scalloped border die and a sweet little tag die. The sentiment features Cinnamon Cake font. I added two enamel dots from Doodlebug.  My card is based on the sketch shown in my challenge list.

                         I  would like to enter these challenges please:

 Tuesday Morning Sketches #589


Aud Sentiments  #266 anything goes


Thank you so much for your visit today xx





12 comments:

  1. Ooh, so sorry to hear about hubby Lisa and hope all goes to plan with his discharge. Your card is so cute, lovely check paper and design and, I agree, so thankful for having a hobby like ours to keep us occupied x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your card so much it is pretty and adorable at the same time. I’m glad you were able to create with us this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches! I wish your husband a speedy recovery and you lots of energy, patience & stress relieving crafty time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It sounds like you've had a stressful week! Hoping your hubby recovers quickly. Your card is darling! I love the sweet image and the plaid paper. So glad you took time to join us this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry to hear your Hubby has been unwell Lisa, hope he makes a good recovery and you get him home safely. Take care, both of you.
    Lovely card, sweet adorable image x Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Lisa, so sorry to hear that Alistair has been poorly and really hope that he will be able to comew home to you on Monday to continue his recovery. Hope it goes well with the Stoma Nurses. Love this card, how I miss Digistamp Boutique though, lovely delicate colours. Thinking of you xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. what a cute and refreshing card, great job with the sketch

    ReplyDelete
  7. I grinned from ear to ear! This card is so darling. Thank you for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super cute card!
    I wish your husband (and you) well!
    Thanks for playing along at Tuesday Morning Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the image on your gorgeous card!
    Best wishes for you and your husband.
    Thanks for playing with us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.
    xxx Margreet DT

    ReplyDelete
  10. Super cute card, I hope your husband recovers quickly.
    Thank you for joining us at Aud Sentiments Challenge Blog
    Best Wishes Lisa xx
    craftycard-designs.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Lisa

    I am so sorry to read about your husband. I hope that he came home to you today. It sounds like a very tough time for both of you.

    So pleased your crafting is helping to settle your mind.

    Take care and wishing your hubby a speedy recovery.

    Love Jules xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such a cute image, Lisa and a great card. Hope everything is going OK for you both.

    Thanks for joining us at the Aud Sentiments Challenge Blog.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete

thank you for stopping by, and taking time to leave a comment, always very much appreciated, Lisa xx