Followers

Tuesday 6 April 2021

Animal Antics, with PASSION FOR MARKERS

 Hello there my lovely blog chums, I do hope that you've had a lovely Easter weekend. Maybe you were even able to spend time with your family and friends. My mum come to us for dinner on Sunday and yesterday I met up with my daughter and we took my dogs and her Cockapoo puppy,  Pippa, for a smashing walk in the woods....unfortunately I'd left my camera in the car, which I kicked myself for afterwards,  having missed the opportunity to photograph "the gang" trotting along together, not to mention the first sign of the Bluebells coming through....well there's always next time.

Anyway, on the subject of animals....we have a fabulous new challenge, kicking off today at

PASSION FOR MARKERS 

and the theme is 

ANIMAL ANTICS


Our lovely sponsors are 

Who you can visit here

For my own DT card I couldn't resist the opportunity to use this super cute Giraffe that I recently acquired from Rachelle Anne Miller. I am using Promarkers to colour, but don't forget that you are now free to use ANY type of markers with our challenges....yay! For my papers, the neutral "leafy" was a magazine freebie and the blue plaid design was from a stack from The Range. I am using a tag die cut with a stamped greeting paired with a Baby die cut. I added enamel dots from Doodlebug as a finishing touch.

I would like to enter these challenges please:

Moving Along With The Times #129 April animals/birds
Alphabet Challenge Z for Zoology (the study of animals)
Dragonfly Dreams feature a creature
Aud Sentiments #271 Animals and Sentiments 
Crafty Rocket #80 Babies/kids

Thank you so much for visiting me today....I am hoping to be back with you in the next day or so.....don't forget to play along with this challenge and all check out the other fabulous DT cards xx

6 comments:

  1. Simply adorable! Love this giraffe! Thank you for playing at Dragonfly Dreams Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A fabulous baby card. Thank you for joining in our Alphabet Challenge. Your staircase is amazing, looks a lot of great fun. Caz. DT.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is beautiful,

    Thanks for playing along at MAWTT,

    Hugz Tinz

    ReplyDelete
  4. This giraffe is just adorable and I love the soft colors. Thanks for joining us at Dragonfly Dreams and hope to see you again soon.
    Tammy DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute card! Thanks for joining us at Craft Rocket Challenges.

    groetjes, Ellen

    ReplyDelete

thank you for stopping by, and taking time to leave a comment, always very much appreciated, Lisa xx