Followers

Wednesday 29 June 2022

Have yourself a Merry LITTLE Christmas

 Hello there my lovely blog chums.....hope this you well. So I am a day or so late in posting this as it really has been an eventful few days! At the weekend I celebrated my 50th birthday, Saturday, had been a fairly quiet day, my daughter and her boyfriend came to visit in the morning and then my Mother came over later in the afternoon and then the three of us just went out for dinner in the evening. On Sunday morning I was wanting to get on and pack for our holiday,  the next day, but hubby was most insistent that we go out to get dog food, then stop off for a Costa - when we did eventually get home I was met with balloons, banners and confetti canons, and all of the family! We shared a fabulous afternoon together with a lovely bbq, a dip in the hot tub, great music to sing a long and dance too, even a water pistol battle which my 3 yr old grandsons found to be an absolute hoot!!! 

So now hubby and I are away on a "coast & country" holiday. We are staying in the New Forest, and have some beautiful, scenic and woodland areas around us to walk with the dogs but within a short distance to the East Dorset/Hampshire coast, so that I can get my fix of sea air too.

Anyway, my birthday always serves as a reminder that it is six months to go till Christmas, so a very apt time for our next Christmas with the Cuties challenge 

Our optional theme this time is 

HAVE YOURSELF A MERRY LITTLE CHRISTMAS 


We would like you to make a Christmas card for a child 

For my own DT card I am using Chilly the Snowman, with stop here sign from Pink Gem. The background paper is an old magazine freebie.i used a scalloped edged border die to frame the image. The sentiment is from a LOTV set.

It's such an easy theme, and now we are half way through the year, why not get crafting and join in with us....here

I would also like to enter these challenges please:

My Time to Craft Christmas #37 Christmas Carols/Hymns/Songs

The Holly and Ivy Christmas Challenge #119 anything CHRISTMAS goes 

Peace on Earth Christmas Challenge #18 inspired by the mood board 



I will be back later with another DT card.....thank you so much for visiting today 




5 comments:

  1. Congratulations on you 50th birthday. Fabulous Christmas card
    Ginny
    My Blog As I do Rodos

    ReplyDelete
  2. A lovely card Lisa and belated Happy Birthday wishes. What a lovely surprise from your family! Sounds like you had a wonderful time with them all xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pleased to hear that you had a lovely Birthday weekend Lisa. Hope that you are enjoying the New Forest too. Love Chilly the Snowman, what a cutie!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Belated birthday, Lisa, WOW! 50 sounds so young, hahaha. You must have been delighted with your surprise and holiday. I love your Snowman card, but telling me it's only 6 months away to Christmas is daunting.
    Faith x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Belated birthday greetings Lisa, hope you had a lovely holiday. Love your card, such lovely colours xx

    ReplyDelete

thank you for stopping by, and taking time to leave a comment, always very much appreciated, Lisa xx