Followers

Saturday 23 July 2022

Little Cuties!

 Hello there my lovely blog chums......I do hope that you are keeping well.

So work and family life has occupied an awful lot of my time recently and I have struggled a bit to keep on top of making my cards AND blogging about them. Subsequently I am super late with my DT card for the current CUTIE PIE CHALLENGE . However, we are having a quiet weekend away in our little caravan and I have a wee bit of time to hand now.......

So anyway, our July challenge has the theme of 

LITTLE CUTIES 

we want to see cards for children featuring oodles of Cuteness 


Our lovely sponsors are 

I am using a proper little sweetie called New Baby, which you can find here. I have used Promarkers to colour. Both the gingham paper and the pink polkadot paper are from Limetree Crafts. I have added some little die cut hearts, a sentiment tag and some lace.

If you haven't already joined in with us,  don't worry, there's still time.....I do hope that you will hop on over.

I would like to enter these challenges please 







2 comments:

  1. Bitcoin nasıl alınır merak ediyorsanız, kripto para yatırımlarında başarı için yatırım yapacakları kripto paraların enerji verimliliği ve çevresel etkilerini göz önünde bulundurarak değerlendirmeler yapmalısınız. Bitcoin nasıl alınır sorusuna cevap arayanlar, kripto para borsalarında işlem yaparken yatırım yapacakları kripto paraların değer saklama aracı olarak kabul görmesi ve diğer varlıklara göre performansını incelemelidir.

    ReplyDelete

thank you for stopping by, and taking time to leave a comment, always very much appreciated, Lisa xx