Followers

Sunday 18 August 2024

Four Legged Friends with The Cuties

 Good Morning my lovely blog chums.....I can't quite believe that I haven't blogged since April!!! It has been a special time for our family,  but super busy too. 

I am actually posting today, about the latest Cutie Pie Challenge, so I'll come back to that. So what's been happening in the last couple of months, well I had a lovely holiday to the Isle of Wight with mum, work has been super busy, I have been dabbling with my Cricut machine on numerous vinyl projects, I have had opportunities to go to the theatre a few times and even two concerts; Taylor Swift, ERA'S Tour at Wembley and The Killers at the O2 - both of which were sensational, btw. But probably the most significant event has been the arrival of my new baby Grandson. 

This is Caleb Obi 

Born on 15th July, in the back of an ambulance! 

Caleb with his beautiful mummy, my daughter Megan and myself  aka Nanny Lisa

Caleb at 1 month


Caleb with my son Cameron 

He is the most gorgeous little person, and needless to say, I am completely smitten! 

Right, back on task now.....


Our theme this month is 

FOUR LEGGED FRIENDS 


For my own DT card I am using this super Cutie from Lee Holland (available from his Etsy store), which I coloured with Promarkers, and added a die cut frame. I think this yummy plaid paper is from DCWV.  I also added die cut, and coloured balloons to add to the birthday vibe!

I do hope that you will hop on over and play along 




1 comment:

  1. Lovely to see you back with all the wonderful additions to your family. Please you enjoyed the gigs . And a gorgeous card Ginny x

    ReplyDelete

thank you for stopping by, and taking time to leave a comment, always very much appreciated, Lisa xx