Followers

Monday 9 September 2024

When the Cuties were the Birthday Girls!

 Hello there my lovely blog chums.....I hope you had a great weekend!

I was up super early on Saturday morning to pick up my son and his friends, returning from their holiday in Turkey, so the rest of the day was pretty restful. Yesterday was such a wet, miserable day here so I popped the doggies in the car and went out for a drive through the countryside....we were lucky enough to have a pause in the rain, just as we'd got to a particularly cute little village, so we managed a little walk before heading home and settling down for the evening with a few episodes of Bridgerton on Netflix. 


Anyway its new challenge day at 

The Cutie Pie Challenge 

Today is a very special occasion for us, as its our birthday 

So very fittingly, our theme is 
Birthday Girls 

We want to see your cutest, girliest birthday cards.

As its our birthday, we have a fabulous prize bundle up for grabs too

We hope you will hop on over and play along 

For my own DT card I am using an older digi from 'A random fan", which I have coloured with Promarkers. I added two stamped Sentiments. I purchased the dusky pink polkadot cardstock at an NEC event back in February, but can't remember the supplier. 

I would like to enter these challenges please 
Dragonfly Dreams - September Happy Birthday 
Cardz 4 Galz hip to be square 








1 comment:

thank you for stopping by, and taking time to leave a comment, always very much appreciated, Lisa xx