Followers

Monday 3 October 2011

Playing Bingo with the Cutie Pies

Doesnt seem possible but over very first challenge Cutie Pie challenge has come and gone and we are now at #2. This is my own DT card, and features one of my favourite Cuties of all!

This time we have a "Bingo Board" theme, and as you can see i've gone straight down the middle!


Once again,we have some fantastic sponsorship for our challenge, as this time we are supported by:
and



We would absolutely love your company, so CLICK HERE for eyes down and play along!


I would also like to enter this card into these challenges:-


CES challenge blog - totally gorjuss/pretty girls


Mark's Finest Papers - use polka dots


The Paper Shelter - for the girls


Have several things going on at home at the mo, so havent had as much time as I would like to visit your blogs, but I will try to make ammends when I am able too.


Have a great day all xx


7 comments:

  1. Hi Lisa
    A gorgeous card love the image and colour is beautiful
    Hugs Dianne xx :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Afternoon Lisa, your card is really beautiful. I love that image. Lee x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lisa your card is so sweet! love the colours image and your layout! Hugs WOo x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card Lisa, I like the sweet image and the papers.
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. beautiful card lisa.i love your pretty colours and design and the image is gorgeous :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. gorgeous card Lisa, I love the gorgeous LOTV sweetie...I have my card made for this weeks challenge
    Mina xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card Lisa, love the colours and the lotv image. I think this one is so cute. xx

    ReplyDelete

thank you for stopping by, and taking time to leave a comment, always very much appreciated, Lisa xx