Followers

Saturday 31 March 2012

Anyone fancy a freebie! **updated**


Many of you will know, that I love fiddling around on the old 'putor and creating digi word art bits and bobs, a while ago I made some ticket digi stamps, which I posted on here as freebies, but after finding two other people trying to pass them off as there own work I decided that was enough and I wasnt going to do anymore. However, I have been working on a few senitments recently that I would love to share with you, so I've decided to put some more on here - everyone is very welcome to take them and make something lovely using them, but please, please remember where they came from, oh and as my lovely Mum says "its nice to say Thank you"! I have one that I will upload and share on Monday as it is featured on my Cutie Pie DT card which will run from Monday, but for now, you might like this one:

I think most of you know how to "save" this type of thing, but if you're not sure, you need to click on the sentiment, this will then enlarge it on your screen, then you should right click and go to "save picture as" you should then select where on your pc you want to save it to. It will save as a PNG file, and you should be able to open it in the likes or WORD, serif page plus etc.

Hope you like it - there are more to come if so!

** To all - have updated this due at a small oversight on my part (the green wiggly line let me down!!), you may wish to download again **

11 comments:

  1. wow lisa that is a really beautiful sentiment.thanks so much for sharing ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lisa, will be back later to save it, thank you for sharing x Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Lisa what a beautiful sentiment. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks lisa for a fabulous sentiment
    katex

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you Lisa...it's a gorgeous sentiment hun and it will be a real pleasure to use...so what this space...lol..

    big hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much for this, it is lovely.

    x x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks Lisa, lovely sentiment. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks Lisa,Brilliant sentiment ..Lorsx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for sharing lisa. xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely sentiment Lisa, many thanks for sharing. I am just playing with semtiments myself but don't know how to share them! :o)
    Jackie xx

    ReplyDelete

thank you for stopping by, and taking time to leave a comment, always very much appreciated, Lisa xx