Followers

Thursday 9 January 2014

"Watering The Flowers"!

Hello to you and thanks for popping in, hope your Thursday is going well. With some much grey, wet and gloomy weather at the moment, I felt that I needed to bring a bit of springtime to my blog today....and what better image could I use!
This is LOTV's Watering the Flowers (and was donated by a lovely friend of mine!) and is coloured with Promarkers and cut with a lacy circle spellbinders die, the dotty paper comes from a Fizzy Moon stack, have added a section of white cardstock cut with an Xcut border punch and added pink gingham washi tape, buttons and twine from stash.

I would like to enter this into these challenges:
i love promarkers - add a bow (hope that my twine bow is acceptable)
pennys challenges - anything goes
abc-challenge - C for Colourful
LOTV Monthly challenge - anything goes

Off to have a bit of a tidy up now......the hubby has been away in Scotland staying with his daughter this week, and I've made the most of having my craft stash all over the dining table but now I've got to put everything back on my very much smaller desk before the eye rolling starts and I get "that look"!!!!


 

15 comments:

  1. Lisa wonderful card love the image and the delicate colors you have used. Love Alison xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful image and love the BP and dies. Thank you for joining us at I♥Promarkers good luck Ginny x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card Lisa and how right you are about the grey, wet and gloomy weather...saying that we have blue sky here and it does feel rather chilly, Oh no, I do hope it's not the big freeze heading our way!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous and beautiful card Lisa
    Hugs Dianne xx :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. So pretty, Lisa. All my favourite colours! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. such a cute card Lisa - love this adorable image and the colouring is fabulous x

    ReplyDelete
  7. So gorgeous Lisa, I love the cute image and pretty colours. Fab layout too.
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely card Lisa, sweet image. Having the house to yourself must be heaven (occasionally) x Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  9. A beautiful card, so sweet :o)
    Jackie xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fantastic card Lisa, I love the image. Shona xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Lisa, awwww this is such a pretty image! Lovely colour combo as well. We've had a long run of damp, dismal and dull weather here - it finally brightened up today, and nobody wanted to go out!!! Typical!

    Hope you have a good weekend,
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lovely card Lisa, so nice to see some lovely spring colours. Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thank you for joining us at ABC Challenge with your lovely card. Good luck and I hope you will play with us again!

    ReplyDelete
  14. so gorgeous lisa.your colours are beautiful and i love the adorable image :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete

thank you for stopping by, and taking time to leave a comment, always very much appreciated, Lisa xx