Followers

Wednesday 19 October 2016

Let It Snow (but not just yet, please!)

Hello there my lovely friends, hope your week is going well. I'm still off from work at the moment, and whilst I'm still feeling under the weather, this morning I did feel like a bit of crafting, so well take that as a good sign!

A wee while ago, I was very lucky enough to be a winner of the Digi stamp boutique challenge, so I thought I'd share a card with you, featuring one of the images that I got........perfect one for me, as it is both Cute and Christmassy, given that my new challenge that features both of these things, will be starting very soon!

Today's card features:

  • Bobbi and stocking from DSB
  • coloured with promarkers
  • sentiment uses Baby Lexi font (loving this one at the mo!)
  • Cheery Lynn tag die
  • lace from The Works
  • Frosted Lace Stickles glue
I would like to enter these challenges:

Thank you so much for visiting today, bye for now xx

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Lisa, you must be on the mend if you are back to crafting. Take care. Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute! A really sweet image, I especially love the little robin. Congratulations on your win too. It is fun to pick from all the lovely images a sponsor has. I'm glad you're feeling well enough to do a little crafting :). Debra x

    ReplyDelete
  3. An adorable Christmas card Lisa, such an adorable image and lovely CAS design.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute Christmas card. Thank you for joining us at Holly Jolly this week. Hope to see your lovely cards here again soon. Judy DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a soft/sweet card. Lovely. Thanks for playing along with us for our Snow/Snowmen challenge at Holly Jolly. Hope to see you again soon. Good luck.
    Lynn aka Lynnpenguin, Holly Jolly DT

    ReplyDelete

thank you for stopping by, and taking time to leave a comment, always very much appreciated, Lisa xx