Followers

Sunday 28 October 2018

Wrap Up Warm.....you're not kidding me!!

Good morning to you my lovely blog chums! Based on my recent form, I am pleased with myself for managing two blog posts in a weekend......maybe my theory that I DO actually need an extra hour in the day is completely right, and maybe we can change our clocks back more often, lol!!!

Anyway, over at Christmas with the Cuties we are a week into the most adorable....and maybe the most aptly titled theme, given how chilly it is this weekend, 
WRAP UP WARM


Our lovely sponsors for this challenge are


For my own DT card  I am using a gorgeous image from Lee Holland Illustrations Etsy store. I got it, back in the spring with this challenge in mind, and I have been bursting to share it with you all. Image is coloured with ProMarkers, I think the papers are from an older Papermania stack, I have used Memory Box, Precious Mittens die, the sentiment is from a Crafters Companion set that I found in a Dr Barnado shop. Card candi and washi tape added as finishing touches.

Once again we have some fabulous inspiration from the DT to share with you, so I hope that you will hop on over for a little visit.

It's been ages since I entered any challenges, so here goes:

Thank you again for visiting, enjoy the rest of the weekend xx




6 comments:

  1. Lovely sweet card,like the mittens die x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card love the papers Ginny x
    My Blog As I do Rodos

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card, that image is adorable & I love the mittens x

    ReplyDelete
  4. So sweet!! Those Digis are particularly gorgeous xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super sweet and so very lovely! Thanks for joining our challenge over at Winter Wonderland this time.
    Love n hugs
    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  6. A sweet image Lisa and I love your colours and great design. Certainly cold here these last 2 days! x

    ReplyDelete

thank you for stopping by, and taking time to leave a comment, always very much appreciated, Lisa xx