Followers

Saturday 2 February 2019

A day to Relax!!!

Good morning to you my lovely blog chums, I hope that wherever you are, you are keeping warm and safe this weekend. After a couple of light dustings, during the week, I thought we had got away with not having any significant snow in my part of Kent.....however, from late afternoon yesterday and throughout the evening it came down. Fortunately it doesn't appear to be to any great depth, but enough to cause disruption and difficulties getting out and about.......so, I think it might be a weekend of hibernation for me. I have some wedding invitation samples to work on, and also a clay face mask, that I treated myself to in the Boots sale, that needs trying out!!

I have set myself a challenge this year, to reacquaint myself with some of the amazing digi stamps that I have acquired over the years, you forget how many you have stashed away in folders on the laptop.....already my trawls through have been met with squeals of delight. This week I have been looking through my "Pink Petticoat" folder,  as a particular image had come to mind when I was thinking about another blog challenge. The current theme at Passion for ProMarkers is, Inspired by the movies, and I recently watched "Pretty Woman"  for the first time in years, and this digi in particular, put me in mind of the scene when Julia Roberts is in the bath, negotiating her "fee" with Richard Gere.....So that's how this card came about, lol



  • Pink Petticoat Lola Rose image
  • Coloured with ProMarkers
  • Dotty card from Limetree
  • Dienamics mini scallop border die
  • ribbon and card candi from stash
I would like to enter these challenges:
as you like it - favourite shape/fold - I favour a 6x6 square card, I like the  symmetry and even-ness of a square card

Have a great day, whatever you get up to!

11 comments:

  1. Back with a different hat on to say.
    Fabulous card. Thank you for joining us at Aud Sentiments challenge. Good luck Ginny ♥ Aud Sentiments
    My Blog As I do Rodos

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super card, thanks for joining us at MAWTT . Xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I absolutely love this card! Love the colours you've used, the image is fab and I love the CAS style as well! Thanks so much for sharing your gorgeous creation with us at Passion for Promarkers. Hugs, Karen xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes! I know exactly how you've felt rediscovering your images! Finding the time to use them is the problem we all have. Your card is just wonderful! I love your movie reference - you've triggered a need to see Pretty Woman again - what a movie! Fabulous image and wonderful colour combo! Thanks so much for sharing your card with us at Passion for Promarkers!
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a lovely card Lisa, great colours xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card Lisa. I love the image and your colouring is perfect. Thanks for sharing with us at PFP this week. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I gotta bookmark this website it seems extremely helpful very useful. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at MAWTT, good luck!!! Amy DT

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a pretty, fun card. Thank you for joining us over at As You Like It, Jayne x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Super cute card, Lisa. Beautiful paper and colours. Thank you for joining us at As You Like It. Luv, Wilma

    ReplyDelete

thank you for stopping by, and taking time to leave a comment, always very much appreciated, Lisa xx