Followers

Monday 15 April 2019

New Beginnings with the Cuties

Hello, my lovely blog chums - I hope you had a great weekend. I was at the Opticians on Friday to collect my new specs, and I am still getting used to them so hopefully my typing wont be jumbled here, lol........I actually mislaid the previous set at work (cannot recall, for the life of me - what I did with the blooming things!!!!)  so will try to be more diligent with this set.....I am getting more forgetful, the older I get though.......

So its time for our "A Little Extra Cutie-ness" Inspiration post at
and I am sharing my DT card, our theme is
NEW BEGINNINGS


Spring is a special time to celebrate New Beginnings, such as a new baby, or a new home or a new job.....and we always need a ready supply of cards for occasions like this, especially cute ones, so why not hop over and join in.

Our lovely sponsors for this challenge are:
who also very kindly provided some adorable images for the team to play with - I thought that Pig with Flower, would be fun to use! I have coloured with with Promarkers, and cut our using a Spellbinders nestie die. The papers are from an older Bo Bunny pad, and I have tried to keep the colours fresh and springlike. The fence is a Magnolia die, the ribbon is from my stash, and I finished with just a couple of die cut flowers and YNS gumdrops.

I would like to enter these challenges:
QKR STAMPEDE - anything goes
MOVING ALONG WITH THE TIMES - That Spring Feeling
I LOVE PROMARKERS - anything goes, optional use something square (the actual card itself)
crafty calendar challenge - 1 ribbon, 2 or more designer papers

Thank you so much, again, for visiting me today - have a lovely day xx

7 comments:

  1. Hi Lisa! Such a cute little piggy with your white fence! A lovely card, and especially sweet to make a new job's first days bright with shared anticipation! It's a wonderful card! Thanks for sharing your crafty project at the Moving Along With the Times Challenge Blog, and for supporting us. We hope you will visit again. Wishes for a wonderful day.
    Smiles,
    Donna
    {Creative Smiles - my little crafting world}

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute, thank you for joining us at MAWTT, xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving this cute piggy Lisa! gorgeous card and thanks for joining us at Crafty Calendar Challenge hugs Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this cute piggy Lisa, I have a sizeable pig collection, in various forms, so am rather partial to anything porcine!! The pretty lemon and pink combo is very springy and the little flowers are so sweet. Hope you are adjusting to the new specs...I hate it when the pavement comes up to meet me!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. AW! LOVE pigs in any form, this is so cute.
    Faith x

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is brilliant!

    Thanks for sharing at both MAWTT and I Love Promarkers,

    Hugz Tinz

    ReplyDelete

thank you for stopping by, and taking time to leave a comment, always very much appreciated, Lisa xx