Followers

Wednesday 26 June 2019

Spots and Dots at Christmas with the Cuties

Good Morning my lovely blog chums, hope this post finds you well - you find me a year older now! Had a lovely birthday, despite having to work, and in all the celebrations I completely forgot to post my DT card for our brand new challenge at 

and our theme this time is

Spots and Dots
So very simply, a super cute Christmas image and plenty of spots and dots

My DT card features:
  • Digi from Lili of the Valley 
  • coloured with promarkers
  • misc papers from stash
  • Snowflake die from Joanna Sheen
  • sentiment features Penelope Anne font and label die from The Works
I would like to enter these challenges:
crimbo crackers  anything goes
christmas at sweet stampin challenge anything goes with optional - Non Tradtional colours
passion for promarkers  four legged friends

Before I go, I just wanted to share a few pics with you all, from the weekend - Megan and I went to an event in London called West End Live, which is held in Trafalgar Square, and gives you the opportunity to see performances from many of the top west end shows, like Wicked, Les Mis, Mama Mia, Alladin  as well as many new and up and coming ones. This was our forth year of going, and  I absolutely loved it.......
Image may contain: 1 person

Image may contain: one or more people
Come From Away

Image may contain: 2 people
Phantom of the Opera

Image may contain: 1 person, text
Only Fools and Horses

Image may contain: one or more people, people on stage and concert 
Six

Thats all from me for today......thanks again for your visit

6 comments:

  1. Lovely sweet Christmas card, looks a great event you went to. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card. The event looks fun Ginny
    My Blog As I do Rodos

    ReplyDelete
  3. A Fabulous card, love those colours.
    How wonderful to see those shows, I haven't been to see a London show since my niece was playing oboe in the orchestra with Phantom. Many years ago.
    Faith x

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cuttle little guy ... looks like it might take him a while to get that tree decorated ... so glad you're having SNOW much fun with us at Jingle Belles.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card Lisa, love that sweet mouse. Glad you had a good day. Thank you for sharing those photos, it sounds like a a wonderful event xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. such a sweet image and a lovely card all round! so pleased you could have SNOW MUCH FUN with us at JINGLE BELLES! ♥

    ReplyDelete

thank you for stopping by, and taking time to leave a comment, always very much appreciated, Lisa xx