Followers

Saturday 5 October 2019

Christmas with Crafty Friends

Good morning to you my lovely blog chums!

So, how are you getting along with your Christmas cards this year? If you're needing a nudge in that direction, then come on over and join us at The CRAFTY FRIENDS CHALLENGE
Our theme is
CHRISTMAS

for me, using this Penny Black "snowy" is as much of part of my Christmas preparations, as peeling and chopping veggies on Christmas eve with a glass of port and lemon beside me! Looking for a new and eye catching way to use Snowy, I was inspired by a similar layout on Pinterest. I have used the ProMarkers to colour. The snowflake paper is from a Forever Friends pad, I teamed it up with another paper from my scraps tin. The sentiment is another creation of my own, and I have added it to my "sentimental freebies" page ( see the tab at the top).....you are more than welcome to grab it if you'd like to make use of it. Added lace and sticky pearls as a finishing touch.

I would like to enter these challenges:
crafty catz weekly challenge A.G with option of ribbon, bows, flowers
the holly and ivy christmas challenge #57 A.G
crafty hazelnuts christmas challenge A.G with option of sentiment in focal point
penny black saturday challenge. A.G with option of black, white and one other colour
Brown Sugar October A.G

Thank you for your company,
Have a great weekend!

8 comments:

  1. Hi Lisa, such a sweet card, love it! Hugs Ela

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Snowy, and what a brilliant way to adapt the stamped image to get more mileage. Thank you for sharing your sentiment too xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous CAS card, thankyou for sharing with us at CraftyCatz this week.x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Christmas cards. Nice design and image. Thank you for participating in the Brown Sugar Challenge. Danka DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute, Lisa - I recognise that patterned paper too!

    Thanks for joining us at Craftyhazelnut's Christmas Challenge.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your cute little snowman card, Ginny, with your blue and black & white! Perfect for our challenge theme. Thanks for joining us at Penny Black Saturday challenge. Hope you will play again soon. Lynda Joy

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a cute card - who doesn't love Snowy? Thank you for joining us over at PBSC this month and I hope you'll join us again soon,
    love Jacky x

    ReplyDelete

thank you for stopping by, and taking time to leave a comment, always very much appreciated, Lisa xx