Followers

Sunday 1 December 2019

Christmas Post!

Hello again my lovely blog chums......hope the weekend is going well for you. In my post yesterday, I mentioned my intentions to pop along to a winter fayre yesterday, well I did just that......and after sitting for about 10 minutes in the car park of this particular community centre, wondering why it was so quiet.....I checked on Facebook, only to discover that I was a week late!!!!! 

Anyway, another Christmas card to share today.....
I used a super adorable image from Di's, have coloured with ProMarkers, and an assortment of papers from my off cuts box. Once again I am using enamel gumdrops from YNS, these have to be one of my favourite embellishments, as they always look fantastic, plus they don't add too much "thickness" to a card if you want to be sending it away in the post!

I would like to enter these challenges
Di's Digi Designs Animals acting like humans
Passion for ProMarkers 3 or more layers

Enjoy your day, whatever it may bring.....hubby wants to hear out and do some Christmas shopping today, I don't much fancy the crowds on a Sunday, so we'll have to see!!!

3 comments:

  1. Oh Lisa, you are funny!! What a great card. We braved our local town yesterday morning and it was dead quiet at 9!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh it's so cute Lisa! I love colors & image. Thank for playing with us at Di's Digi challenge this week.
    Nathalie DT

    ReplyDelete

thank you for stopping by, and taking time to leave a comment, always very much appreciated, Lisa xx