Followers

Saturday 19 September 2020

Autumn Colours and Crafty Friends!

Good Morning my lovely blog chums.....I hope you have been keeping well. Things have been quiet here as I have been away on my hollibobs. We got home yesterday from a wonderful week in Dorset...and what a wonderful week it was! We couldn't believe how lucky we got with such glorious weather. We were able to get out and about to all sorts of lovely places, such as the Motor Museum at Beaulieu, the Tank museum but some of my favourite points of the week were the walks to the beach with the dogs....we had to follow along a cute little country path, which treated us to beautiful scenic views in all directions. The dogs are not huge fans of the water, but did paddle their paws a little...and definitely enjoyed their ice creams. I will add a couple of holiday snaps in my next post.

I  am actually here today, to tell you about our great new challenge with 

The Crafty Friends 

Our theme this time, is more what you'd expect to see at this time of year 

AUTUMN COLOURS 


Using this colour palette, of perfect shades of the season 


Our lovely sponsors for this challenge are 


Who provided some super cute images as well as some gorgeous digi papers to work with.....I thoroughly enjoyed making my DT card.

I am using a digi from All Dressed Up, alongside their printable paper. Image coloured with Promarkers. Lace and wooden embellishment added to add to rustic feel. Sentiment tag from LOTV.

We hope that you will hop on over and join us 

I would also like to enter these challenges please 
All Dressed Up #109 September challenge anything goes, use an ADU image 

Thank You so much for your visit today......its lovely to be back in Blogland xx


5 comments:

  1. Aww so cute Lisa..love it...Caz x

    ReplyDelete
  2. A beautiful card love these colours Ginny x
    My Blog As I do Rodos

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute Lisa and your colours are perfect for Autumn x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Lisa

    Such a sweet card .. .. I love your image very much and the backing colours are just perfect!

    Sounds like you had a lovely time away. That will have re-charged your batteries ready for what it sound like "round two" of lock-downs coming in.

    Love Jules xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your coloring!! The papers and image are fab. Thank you for sharing your wonderful project with us at All Dressed Up Stamps Challenge. Hugs Neva

    ReplyDelete

thank you for stopping by, and taking time to leave a comment, always very much appreciated, Lisa xx