Followers

Friday 2 April 2021

Ladies, Girls & Crafty Friends

 Hello there my lovely blog chums and may I wish you a 

Happy and Blessed Easter 

I hope that you have been keeping well.....so with the restrictions starting to ease, here....have you been able to meet up with friends and family. On Tuesday we had a garden get together with my daughter and her boyfriend together with my  step daughter and her twin sons. Obviously we haven't seen the twins since just before Christmas and they're had their 2nd birthday since then.....I can't believe how much they have come along, we were also so fortunate that the weather was so lovely too. 

Anyway,  I want to invite you to play along with us at 

THE CRAFTY FRIENDS CHALLENGE 

The theme for our new challenge is 

Ladies/Girls 

Our very kind sponsors are 
Who also provided some gorgeous images for the design team....I chose this very pretty Floral Trail Frame. I added wording to the centre using Lavendula font, the image is coloured with Promarkers, and paired a Papermania Capsule Collection paper. I added lace and a pearly ribbon slider to complete.

I would like to enter these challenges please:


I hope you have a lovely weekend......easy on the choccie eggs, though!!




No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for stopping by, and taking time to leave a comment, always very much appreciated, Lisa xx