Followers

Tuesday 12 October 2021

Make It Cute, with PASSION FOR MARKERS

 Hello there my lovely blog chums....hope this finds you keeping well. I have a little cough/cold going on which seems to be doing the rounds at the moment. Hopefully it will shift soon and until then I will continue plastering myself with Vicks!!!

Anyway,  its new challenge day at PASSION FOR MARKERS 

and Elaine has set the theme of 

"Make It Cute"

Our lovely sponsors are 
Who, also very kindly provided some adorable images for the team to work with. I am a massive fan and I was delighted to use Little Gardener - she is so sweet and I love the wee neckerchief on the dog. I am using Promarkers for my colouring. The floral paper, was floating around in my remnants box, so I'm unsure of its brand. The curly....or I would call it fluffy...cloud, is a Paper smooches die cut. Its one of those that cuts an outline, but I find running it through the big shot just the once, enables me to keep the inside in place too, which is another nice way to use this die. Again, I have used my new corner dies  - I can see these becoming a regular addition to my cards! Oooh, I also stamped a little sentiment onto the digi image, to complete.

I would like to enter these challenges please:
All Dressed Up #121 A.T.G, using an All Dressed Up image 
Crafty Catz #567 A.T.G  with optional theme: Girly


Have a great day, whatever you're up to and I will catch you soon x




7 comments:

  1. I love this card Lisa especially the colours you have used and the backking paper is perfect . I wish I could colour like you ! Jenix

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is fabulous, a super image and shown off with your fab colouring and design.
    Faith x

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a gorgeous card Lisa and most definitely cute xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is super cute Lisa and I love the pretty papers you have used.
    Hugs
    Anne x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card Lisa love the cute image and papers you have used. Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  6. A pretty card Lisa, such a sweet image and great colouring.
    Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Lisa, sorry to hear you aren't 100% - seems this cough/cold is going around everywhere. We all had it a couple weeks ago but back to normal now.

    Fabulous card - so cute and coloured so prettily. Love the papers as well, they are wonderfull.

    Sarah

    ReplyDelete

thank you for stopping by, and taking time to leave a comment, always very much appreciated, Lisa xx