Followers

Sunday 19 December 2021

CUTE AND CUDDLY CHRISTMAS WITH THE CUTIE PIES

 Hello again.......I'm back with another DT card 

This time it's

THE CUTIE PIE CHALLENGE

And our theme is 

CUTE AND CUDDLY CHRISTMAS 



Our lovely sponsors are 


Who, as well as offering an amazing digi stamp prize for our lucky winner, also provided some gorgeous images for the team to work with......
I couldn't resist this very cuddly Highland Coo, and paired up with some tartan paper for a Christmas card that was sent to some very dear family friends in Scotland......this handsome chap can be found here

I would like to enter these challenges please:


I still have a further DT card to add, so I will be back later xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for stopping by, and taking time to leave a comment, always very much appreciated, Lisa xx