Followers

Monday 21 August 2023

Stars and Stamps with the Cutie Pies

 Hello there my lovely blog chums.....I hope this finds you keeping well and you've had a great weekend.

I'm a few days late with adding my DT card for our current CUTIE PIE CHALLENGE, but better late than never....and I've even got two cards to share with you!!!

Our theme is 

STAMPS AND STARS



For my first card, I used this adorable Nativity scene stamp from LOTV. I have coloured with Promarkers, I added stardust stickles to the star, but unfortunately it didn't photograph too well. I used polkadot paper from Limetree Crafts, together with the Stargazer Backdrop die from Heffy Doodle. The sentiment stamp is from Taylored Expressions.

I would like to enter these challenges please:
Merry Little Christmas #51 anything Christmas goes
12 Months of Christmas link up #103 anything Christmas Goes, optional twist stars.

Second up, is the card that I made for my step daughter's birthday, at the end of July, and used digital elements as opposed to rubber stamps, this time.  I have used this image, several times recently, Superstar from Amanda Jayne designs. I coloured the cow with Promarkers, and also Paper Pieced the star to feature the sentiment, this was using a Nitwit download paper.  I also added a die cut star banner, from Your Next Die, to complete.

I would like to enter these challenges please:
Allsorts Challenge #741/2 All Creatures Great and Small
Crafty Animals #75 Anything Goes 
Craft Rocket #106 Animals 
Straight down the middle with patterned paper, free, birthday but with the addition of enamel dots too. 

Thank you so much for your visit, I've got a few cards to add that I've made recently for no other reason than the joy of it, so I'll be back soon x



7 comments:

  1. Super cute! I'm sure she will love it. Thanks for sharing with us at Allsorts challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute card, I love how you’ve personalised it. Thank you for joining in the Allsorts Challenge this week and choosing to use the All Creatures Great and Small option.
    Liz xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. A cute colourful card, many thanks for joining us at Allsorts current challenge and being inspired by our ALL Creatures theme.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  4. darling card for your step daughter - so pleased you entered our challenge this week at TicTacToe!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a gorgeous card to share at Allsorts Lisa. I do love that adorable image , thank you for supporting the animal theme xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card, Lisa - love that star die.

    Thanks for joining us at the 12 Months of Christmas Link Up.

    Helen x
    DT

    ReplyDelete

thank you for stopping by, and taking time to leave a comment, always very much appreciated, Lisa xx