Followers

Monday 13 November 2023

Die Cut and Digi’s with the Cuties

 Hi there my lovely blog chums......I hope you've had a lovely weekend. 

I am planning a trip to Greenwich today, to go to IKEA. I have a few things in mind, that I'm going for, but I'm sure, other random items will fall into my trolley !!

First things first, though....we have a fabulous new challenge starting, over at

The Cutie Pie Challenge

Our theme this time is 

DIES AND DIGI'S 

We want to see your gorgeous die cuts, paired with super cute images. 

For my own DT card I am using this adorable Polkadoodles Fuzzypuff digi; Maisie Mouse baking a cake,  which you can find if you click the link. I love the soft colours in this image, and so I chose my papers to compliment. I have used several dies, a faux stitched circular, a faux stitched rectangle, a scalloped edged border, a tag and corners. 

I do hope that you will hop over and play along with us, I would also like to enter a few challenges too....

A Gem of a challenge anything goes week 22
Polkadoodles anything goes week 45
Lets Craft and Create #201 stitched up
Crafty Calendar November anything goes

Thank you so much for your visit today xx



5 comments:

  1. So cute Lisa. X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute card Lisa, I love the paper you’ve used for the background. Thank you for joining in the Crafty Calendar Challenge this month.
    Liz xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is absolutely adorable Lisa, such pretty colours. Hope you didn't spend too much!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such an cute card. Love the colours. Thank you for joining the Polkadoodles challenge.

    Crafty Hugs, Renske Polkadoodles DT

    ReplyDelete

thank you for stopping by, and taking time to leave a comment, always very much appreciated, Lisa xx