Followers

Sunday 26 March 2017

Happy Mothers Day!

Thank you for dropping in today......if you are celebrating Mother's Day today, then I hope you have a lovely, lovely day. This will be my first Mothers day with one of my kids away, as Megan is still away at Uni until next weekend, then she'll be home for Easter.....sending big hugs to those that are not able to be with their Mum's today. I am looking forward to spending time with my own mother this afternoon. As the weather is a little more agreeable this weekend, I may even venture out into the front garden and make a start on the weed attack that I have been avoiding!

A few days ago I was trawling through a folder of digi stamps and I landed upon this absolute Cutie from Di's that I have had in my collection for quite a few years now, it's always been one that I return to time after time, but it was well overdue a printing and colouring! I went upstairs yesterday to put away a pile of ironing - got distracted....this card is the result, and it wasn't till I went to bed last night that I remembered the pile of clothes still waiting patiently to be put away!!!
Today's card features:

  • Mouse image from Di's Digi's
  • coloured with promarkers
  • Trimcraft Floral Fancy papers
  • sentiment  from LC designs
  • Dies used Memory Box label die, Spellbinders circle and fancy circle dies, Joycraft mini flowers and Butterfly die (magazine freebie!)
  • Woodware corner punch
  • ribbon and lace from local haberdashery
  • dovecraft acrylic dome stickers and doily
I would like to enter:
(glittery card, paper doily, ribbon, lace and acrylic dome stickers)

Will be back tomorrow with a new Christmas with the Cuties challenge, but cheerio for now and thank you again for visiting xx

11 comments:

  1. Awwww, what a sweet mouse, love the layout and the pretty finishing touches. Hope you have a lovely day xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lisa,
    what a wonderful card, and that image is sure a sweetie.
    You have coloured it wonderfully too.
    Thank you for joining the MAWTT Challenge.
    Lots of crafty love. Jenny L. DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable! Great find in your stash..I can see why it's a favourite. Have a wonderful Mother's Day with your Mum. hugs, Pat K x

    ReplyDelete
  4. A super card Lisa, such an adorable image - I can see why it is one of your favourites.
    I hope you had a lovely day.
    Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. So gorgeous Lisa.Beautiful soft peach colours and the mouse is adorable :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adorable and so gorgeous, one of my favourite images of Di's
    Hugs
    Wendy x

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a cutie! I can see why you would be distracted by this sweet little mouse. Such a lovely colour choice which goes so well with the Kraft card. A wonderful card! Debra x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this to bits! So cute! Thanks so much for playing Simon Says Stamp Wednesday “Use More Than One Die or Punch” Challenge! Beautiful colors and design. Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Super cute card and awesome design...thank you for joining us at AUD SENTIMENTS CHALLENGE,hope to see you again
    Zeljka DTxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Just popping back again Lisa to thank you for joining us at Di's Digi Designs challenge & using one of Di's images, your card is gorgeous!
    Hugs
    Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Lisa, I just popped back to say thank you for joining us at Di's Digi Designs.
    Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
    x

    ReplyDelete

thank you for stopping by, and taking time to leave a comment, always very much appreciated, Lisa xx