Followers

Sunday 5 March 2017

There's "No man like a Snowman" for Christmas with the Cuties

Good Morning to you all, my lovely blog chums! 

Hope you are fine, well and enjoying a lovely weekend. We have just returned from a week in Scotland visiting family. It's been a smashing week and a great opportunity for my hubby to catch up with one of his Cousin's and an Aunt and Uncle he doesn't get to see very often as well as his daughters and there families......after all of this family visiting I am awash with Tea now, but nothing beats that first cuppa when get get home from travelling any distance!

I have added some photos from this trip to my Facebook page, if you're interested in having a nosey, and I may well add one or two to a future post here.....at the moment I am a few days late adding my  DT card for Christmas with the Cuties, so that will be the matter at hand for now.......
Yep, so our third challenge is now underway and our theme is
No Man Like a Snowman
I must admit, I prefer a snowman that you can print out and colour....rather than one that you have to faff about in the cold with, so I really enjoyed making this card.

Huge Thanks to our lovely sponsor
for providing both, a lovely prize for our winner, and some adorable images for the team to play with.

My DT card features:
  • Build a Snowman - from the Paper Nest Dolls
  • coloured with Promarkers
  • a little blob of Stickles Frosted Lace to enhance the Fur trims and another little blob of glossy accents to enhance to glass jar
  • Dotty paper from Anna Marie designs
  • Snowflake paper was a magazine download - used Serif to change the colour tone to compliment
  • wooden star and acrylic dot from stash
I would like to enter this into these challenges:
A Gem of a Challenge - Use 3B's - Blue, "Build a Snowman" and Banner

Thank you so much for visiting and enjoy whatever you're up to....for me it will be a day of post holiday laundry, shopping and house cleaning before I head back to work tomorrow - lucky me!

7 comments:

  1. such an adorable image smashing card Ginny x
    My Blog As I do Rodos

    ReplyDelete
  2. A fabulous card Lisa. Love the finished article on the counter just in case there is any doubt!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable card Lisa! Fabulous coloring and papers! Thanks for joining our weekly challenge at QKR Stampede!

    Brenda DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fantastic image! You've made a wonderful card with it. Your colouring, as usual, is spot on matching the papers and cardstock beautifully. Love the star with the enamel dot on it.
    Glad you had a great time catching up with family :). Debra x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card, lovely finishing touches. Lovely pics on Facebook. Have a fab week cheers Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a sweet card! Love the image & your design is perfect for it! Thanks for joining our weekly challenge at QKR Stampede!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a darling image and such a gorgeous design too! Love the snowmen! :) Thanks for sharing your creation with us at Cute Card Thursday! Hugs & Smiles - *Vicki*-DT member

    ReplyDelete

thank you for stopping by, and taking time to leave a comment, always very much appreciated, Lisa xx