Hello there, depending on which order you may be reading, this is either the first or second post of the day....it's been a busy week, and whilst I wanted to make at least one "just for fun" card it has taken me several days to do so.
I have a couple of fave images, at the moment, that I keep coming back to....and this is most certainly one of them!
- Arthur and Flower from Digistamp Boutique
- coloured with promarkers
- two mini sentiments from LC designs
- Spellbinders fancy circle die
- Gingham paper from scrap box and other paper from The Works
- brads and flower charm from Hobbycraft
- I would like to enter this into:
- Digistamp Boutique - April 17 Customer Competition
- Passion for Promarkers - use something metal (two brads and one charm)
- Tuesday morning sketches - #397
Once again I was lucky enough to go into London with Alistair and Megan to see a West End Show - this time it was "Half a Sixpence" - I have a vague recollection of seeing the Tommy Steele film on the TV many years ago, but I knew nothing about the story at all - have to say I thought it was wonderful! It was a real nod back in time, and I thoroughly enjoyed it - great cast....and must add, that although we has booked the cheapest seats up in the top balcony - when we got there last night our seats were upgraded to middle of the Royal Circle, so we had an amazing view too - fantastic evening!