Followers

Saturday 8 April 2017

Best Wishes on a Sunny Saturday

Hello there, depending on which order you may be reading, this is either the first or second post of the day....it's been a busy week, and whilst I wanted to make at least one "just for fun" card it has taken me several days to do so.

I have a couple of fave images, at the moment, that I keep coming back to....and this is most certainly one of them!
Today's card features:

  • Arthur and Flower from Digistamp Boutique
  • coloured with promarkers
  • two mini sentiments from LC designs
  • Spellbinders fancy circle die
  • Gingham paper from scrap box and other paper from The Works
  • brads and flower charm from Hobbycraft
Once again I was lucky enough to go into London with Alistair and Megan to see a West End Show - this time it was "Half a Sixpence" - I have a vague recollection of seeing the Tommy Steele film on the TV many years ago, but I knew nothing about the story at all - have to say I thought it was wonderful! It was a real nod back in time, and I thoroughly enjoyed it - great cast....and must add, that although we has booked the cheapest seats up in the top balcony - when we got there last night our seats were upgraded to middle of the Royal Circle, so we had an amazing view too - fantastic evening!

13 comments:

  1. An adorable card Lisa, such a cute image - I can see why it is a favourite.
    Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. So very sweet - love the gingham. Thank you for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable image and I love the papers you have used to showcase this cutie. Thanks so much for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that little cutie.. think I may have it and not used yet, must check now! Such a sweet gorgeous card.
    Hugs
    Wendy x x

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute! Another lovely card Lisa. The mouse is rather sweet so I'm not surprised you like him. I love the little doily and flower charm you've added.
    Yes, I just remember that film too but must have been a rerun one Christmas as it was made in 1967 two years before I was born. I'm so pleased you had a fabulous time and an upgrade too! Debra x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute card with a sweet image and lovely spring colours. Thanks for joining us over at Passion for Promarkers this week!
    Love n hugs
    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ahhh this is so sweet, what a cute card. Thanks for sharing with us this week on Passion for Promarkers, Hazel xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. So pretty, love the delicate colour and Arthur is such a cute character. I love the theatre and can't wait until August when we are having a works outing to see the touring Mama Mia at Bournemouth xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sweet card, Lisa! Love the pretty lilac tones and cute image. Thanks for playing along with us at Passion for Promarkers this week! Lisa x
    What a bonus having your theatre seats upgraded! I've been to see a couple of musicals with a group of girlfriends but want to go and see something that I don't know the storyline to next as although I enjoyed it, you knew what was coming?!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous card Lisa, beautiful colour scheme and I love the gingham! Thanks for joining in my Something Metal challenge at PFP this week, Juliexxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Super cute CAS card Lisa. I love the image and your colouring is perfect. Cute flower brad too. Thanks for sharing with us at PFP this week. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ah Lisa this is super cute! Thanks for joining us at Passion for Promarkers, Shelly

    ReplyDelete

thank you for stopping by, and taking time to leave a comment, always very much appreciated, Lisa xx