Followers

Friday 14 April 2017

One for my Mum

 Good Morning, thank you for visiting me today - may I wish you a Happy and Blessed Easter!

I have something of a special card to share today - this is the Mother's Day card that I made FOR my Mum......
FROM this lovely old girl.....
the completely beautiful Tilly!

It was given to Mum before I remembered to take a snap, hence the delay in blogging.

Today's card features:
  • Swing Time from LOTV
  • coloured with promarkers
  • lacy circle die 
  • Xcut Penant die
  • papers and butterfly dies - magazine freebies
  • woodware corner punch
  • Dovecraft pearls
  • sentiment uses Time after Time font
I would like to enter:

Enjoy your weekend, I am off to work very soon - Easter is generally our busiest time of year so I am expecting 5 busy hours ahead!

12 comments:

  1. Fabulous card for your mum from a gorgeous little Tilly Ginny x
    My Blog As I do Rodos

    ReplyDelete
  2. A beautiful card. A lovely sentiment too. Thanks fo joining Passion for Promarkers. Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a lovely card Lisa! Such a sweet image and your colouring is fab. Great papers too - I love a good freebie as well! Thanks for joining in with my challenge this week at Passion for Promarkers and good luck! Hugs, Karen xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card, love the pink colour scheme and sweet LOTV image.
    Thanks for joining us at PFP
    Natx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh so very adorable! Your dog is just precious too! Thanks for playing along with us at CWWC and good luck! Happy Easter!! Hugs, Robin

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a pretty card Lisa, a sweet image and lovely pinks.
    Wishing you a Happy Easter.
    Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is gorgeous Lisa a perfect image. Tilly looks like a lovely girl xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful! Thank you for sharing with us at CWWC Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sweet card, I love this image it's adorable and that woofer looks just like it's Tilly :) Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is so gorgeous! Love the papers and 2 tones of pink! Beautiful design! I'm sure I commented on this on Facebook didn't I lol
    Lucy x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a lovely card and sentiment thanks for sharing with us at Crafty catz this week and good luck in the draw
    AuntySue DT

    ReplyDelete
  12. A very pretty card, love the little butterflies sand pearls
    Thanks for joining our In the Pink challenge this time.
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete

thank you for stopping by, and taking time to leave a comment, always very much appreciated, Lisa xx