Followers

Friday 19 January 2018

Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2 #128

Hello my lovely blog chums, hope your having a great week. I do hope that you've not be troubled with the wintry weather that we've encountered this week.

It is time for a new challenge with 

My DT card based on this fab sketch


Our lovely sponsors for this challenge are

and they are offering a gift certificate for the lucky winner.

They also, very kindly, provided the team with some gorgeous images to use......I couldn't resist
Woofie Birthday
I had originally planned to print out and colour, but thought the pre-coloured  image was so bright and cheerful looking that I went for that one instead.
The papers are from a  Papermania stack that has been about for some time now. I am always happy to have an opportunity to use gingham ribbon too.

If you're looking for a sketch to kick off the New Year mojo, why not have a go at this one.

I mentioned, a couple of posts ago, that we had taken advantage of the Get Into London Theatre promotion, and on Wednesday night we went to see
The Lion King

About 5 minutes after this selfie was taken, My happy little face had years rolling down it, as I got caught up in the moment of the beginning of the show! The music and the way that they have created the animals was absolutely stunning, and I would recommend this to you all.....in fact, I wanna go again and take you all with me!!!!!

6 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card sopleased you enjoyed the show. Ginny x
    My Blog As I do Rodos

    ReplyDelete
  2. A great fun card Lisa with lovely vibrant colours. We saw the Lion King when it was on tour in Birmingham and I agree it was stunning. Have a good weekend x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely card Lisa and I can see why Woofie was irresistible. What a lovely picture of you and your Daughter, so glad you enjoyed the show xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. A Fun and cheerfully bright card, wonderful piccies.
    Faith
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a wonderfully cheery card! Lovely and bright with a really great character. This card would delight anyone receiving it.
    You and your daughter look so happy on the photo, really glad you enjoyed yourselves :). Debra x

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a sweet card. Love the photo of you and your daughter, hope you enjoyed yourselves. Have a wonderful week. Hugs, Heide

    ReplyDelete

thank you for stopping by, and taking time to leave a comment, always very much appreciated, Lisa xx