Followers

Sunday 21 January 2018

Never say never!

Hello, My lovely blog chums.....Hope you're having a really good weekend. Ok, so we can safely say that the weather is completely pants.....having done the food shopping yesterday, the plan is to whizz through the housework in the morning and then enjoy an afternoon of crafting!


Anyway, on to today's card, and my post title really sums it up. So it popped up in my news feed that this week's Less is More challenge, has a Cute theme......which I couldn't resist, but then I noticed that it is one layer card week - which I never usually do, but thought, why not give it a bash. Just to stretch myself even further I decided to use Kraft as my card base, instead of white. I have never stamped and coloured on Kraft before but I was actually pretty happy with the way it turned out. I would often read other people's blogs and they might say that they were using a stamp or a die or whatever that they'd forgotten they owned and I always thought I would NEVER do that, but I must 'fess up that is exactly what happened with this adorable stamp which I was happily reunited with when I was rummaging through my stamps. Yes, I did kick myself, lol! The little lovely in question is Albie the rabbit from sugar nellie. I used Trimcraft First Edition markers to colour and completed my card with enamel dots from MME

I would like to enter these challenges:
less is more - olc cute
A gem of a challenge - cool in blue
moving along with the times - cas

Have a great week, I'm off to Birmingham for a work convention on Tuesday, should be "fun"....wish it was a craft event instead!

11 comments:

  1. Fab card for our challenge, thanks for playing at MAWTT, xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab card Lisa, thats a cute image and love the pop of blue
    Hugs Kaz xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab card, such a cute image

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
  4. You brave girl...one layer cards terrify me!! This is so cute and you have filled the white space perfectly xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Lisa
    Terrific card and so cute.
    Thanks for joining in at MAWTT.
    Best wishes.
    Ang.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm so glad you pushed yourself to create a one layer, and it's certainly cute! Love those shiny buttons too.
    Thanks so much for sharing with us at Less is More, Anita x

    ReplyDelete
  7. He makes a really cute card, so glad you found him! I think I may have him too....somewhere!!

    Liz x

    ReplyDelete
  8. I was very happy to read our challenge encouraged you to try something new and also that you found this oldie but cutie bunny stamp to plat with! Great job coloring on kraft. Thanks for joining us at Less Is More!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Bravo ! You did it and you can be proud of you : your card is really cute ! This bunny is adorable and I love his blue jumper ! Thanks for sharing and for playing along at Less is More !

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a cutie Lisa. Fab card x

    ReplyDelete

thank you for stopping by, and taking time to leave a comment, always very much appreciated, Lisa xx