Followers

Monday 15 January 2018

When is it ok, to get the January Blues???

I'll tell you when, my lovely blog chums......when this is the theme for the next 



Our lovely sponsors are our good friends at

Our Prize for ONE lucky winner is 

2 Individual Digi images OR 2 Card Topper Kits
OR one of each (no sets or sentiment sets)  
of the winners choice 


 You may know, from My previous post, that my step-daughter is due to have a C-Section on the 6th February, and this card has been made in anticipation of our new family member.  So I'm sure you will excuse me if my card looks a little unfinished, as there will be a sentiment added in the fullness of time.

I was delighted to have the opportunity to use this adorable image from Pink Gem - Baby's first Christmas. This is coloured with Promarkers and have also used yummy blue dotty card from Limetree crafts.

We hope you will hop on over and join in our challenge......We would love to see you.

6 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Lisa, super cute!
    Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sooo cute! Wow, that's getting your Christmas cards started early. Debra x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a delightful card and image, this will be much appreciated.
    Faith
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. A super cute card Lisa. Hope all goes well on the 6th x

    ReplyDelete

thank you for stopping by, and taking time to leave a comment, always very much appreciated, Lisa xx