Followers

Wednesday 21 February 2018

Hello....and Happy Wednesday!

Hello my lovely blog chums, hope that post finds you well!

This is pretty much me playing catch up today. So you will know that hubby and I went on a little jaunt, to visit his daughter and her family in  Scotland and to meet our new baby grandson. Well, we had a smashing time and fell completely in love this little fellow.
So now, I am very excited and proud to introduce you all to
Alex Ewan Alistair
born 6th February and weighed in at 8lb 3oz

The day after returning home we had to take our Daisy (our Jack Russell X Shih Tzu) to the vet for, what turned out to be quite a big operation. She had to have a unilateral mastectomy. For a little dog, she has quite some stitching there and did need a little extra care and attention over the weekend. She is recovering well though. So before I knew it, Monday had rolled around again, I was back to work and unfortunately not a bit of blogging had happened!!!!

So, I have two DT cards to share today..........

First up, is sweet sketch wednesday
and here is my DT card
Our lovely sponsors for this challenge are
I thought, For you Ducky, would be an adorable image to play with and it actually adapted to the sketch really well. Even though I am late with this, there is still time to play along, so I do hope you will join us.


Ok, next up - hope you're still with me - it's also cutie pie challenge
and our theme this time is
VALENTINE'S OR MUM'S
we are sponsered by our lovely friends at
and here is my DT card
I was lucky enough to be given a couple of packs House Mouse pre-printed  images....and I thought this one would fit the theme perfectly.

I would also like to enter this card into:

Just before I sign off for now, I thought I might just add a couple more photos

Alex with Nanny, Grandad and his big sister, Erin.

Cheerio for now xx

15 comments:

  1. Awww, what an absolutely darling! Gorgeous boy with lots of lovely hair too. Congratulations on becoming grandparents again. Love your family photo at the end of the post.
    Two wonderful cards! Great interpretations of the sketches. I am a bit of a sucker for Housemouse as they always make me smile.
    Poor Daisy! What a thing to be put through for such a little dog. Fingers crossed she makes a full recovery and is bouncing around in no time. Give her a treat from me

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lisa. Congrats on your beautiful Grandson. What a blessing. And Im sorry to hear about your puppy's operation. :( Your lovely pastel cards are so adorable with these papers and colors. I of course especially love the mousey one. Perfect for our Spring theme at HMFMC. So happy you joined the fun. Thx & Good Luck! :) America

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations and wonderful family photos.
    Gorgeosu cards Ginny x
    My Blog As I do Rodos

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aah, congrats on your new little grandson Lisa. He’s gorgeous and such a lot of dark hair! Great cards too both very cute. I hope little Daisy recovers well xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely cards, Lisa and HUGE congratulations on the new addition to the family! What a cutie he is!! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute House Mouse image. I love that it's pre-printed and makes life a little simpler. It's a cute card. Congratulations on the new grandson. May he always be a happy an healthy baby. Thank you for joining us at House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge. {Bunny} Designer for House Mouse and Friends

    ReplyDelete
  7. What gorgeous cards Lisa, love the pretty colours on Ducky and those house mouses are always such busy little people!! Poor Daisy...I hope she has a speedy recovery and is getting lots of bonios!! I love the photograph of the four of you, Alex is gorgeous and I cant believe how big Erin has grown!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. HAVE to comment about the handsome baby and what a wonderful and impressive Scottish name, I love it.
    Your cards are so lovely.
    Sorry to hear about Daisy, poor little dog.
    Faith
    x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous cards Lisa, both of them are super cute, almost as adorable as your granddaughter and new grandson! ;-) Lovely pics 💕

    Hope little Daisy is recovering well after her operation, that must have been pretty scary, but hopefully she has bounced back and is back to her usual self XXX

    Thanks for joining us on the House Mouse and Friends Challenge 🐰
    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  10. What gorgeous photos Lisa and many congratulations to you and your family. Love your SSW2 card, that duck is just so cute.
    Hugs Anne x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your new Grandson is adorable. Such a precious blessing. House Mouse image is so cute and love the card you made with it. Thanks for sharing it with us and joining the fun at the House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge.

    Hugs
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lisa congratulations on your grandson

    your card is beautiful

    Thank you for playing with us at House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge.
    Goodluck and hope we see you again.

    Gr Karin DT Member


    ReplyDelete
  13. Adorable mousey card Lisa and congrats on your new granson !! So glad you could play along with us at HMFMC !!

    hugs Diane xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Lovely cards you are sharing Lisa, and congrats with your new grandson. Thanks so much for joining our ATG/Spring Colors challenge at HM&FMC and good luck in the draw.
    Dorte x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi Lisa many congrats on your super sweet G/son adorable..Love this mousey card, fab spring like colours..
    Thanks for sharing with us @ House Mouse & Friends Mon. chall.
    smiles Christine x

    ReplyDelete

thank you for stopping by, and taking time to leave a comment, always very much appreciated, Lisa xx