Followers

Thursday 1 February 2018

SSW2 #129

Hello my lovely blog chums and Happy February! 
Hope this post finds you fine and well, and having a good week so far. Had a trip to the cinema with the hubby, this week, to see "Darkest Hour". Thought Gary Oldman was fantastic as Winston Churchill and the film, itself, was a terrific watch. As a child of the 70's myself, I had no idea how close we actually were to invasion. Anyway, highly recommend the film.

So, great news - its time for a new sketch and challenge with 

we have another fab sketch, which we hope will inspire you
Our lovely sponsors for this challenge are
who will be offering a great prize to our winner as well as providing some adorable images for the team to play with
I used  "Fly Me To The Moon", with my own twist of giving this little chap a balloon to play with. Image coloured with ProMarker and papers from The Works.

We do hope you will hop on over and join in.....click here

7 comments:

  1. Fabulous card great take i the sketch Ginny x
    My Blog As I do Rodos

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super image and love your take on the sketch, I must take a visit to The Works, love your paper.
    Faith
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. A super card Lisa, lovely image and the colours are great xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. A fun card Lisa, a super image and great take on the sketch.
    Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card, love the balloon. Have a super week. Hugs, Heide

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for all your efforts that you have put in this, It's very interesting Blog...
    I believe there are many who feel the same satisfaction as I read this article!
    I hope you will continue to have such articles to share with everyone!
    Movie Online

    ReplyDelete

thank you for stopping by, and taking time to leave a comment, always very much appreciated, Lisa xx