Followers

Saturday 10 February 2018

Love is in the air, with Crafty Friends

Hello there my lovely blog chums, so how was your week? 
Have scheduled this post as we are currently away in Scotland, visiting family.

It's time for a new challenge with Crafty Friends, and most appropriately our theme is
LOVE IS IN THE AIR

Our lovely sponsors for this challenge are
I have used the very lovely - Love Ewe digi, together with yummy papers from Limetree, doily, sticky pears and a heart die cut. Own sentiment featuring Baby Lexi font.I

I would like to enter:
A gem of a challenge....have a heart

I will be back with you when I get home, I'm sure I may have one of two super cute photos to share too. Bye for now xx

6 comments:

  1. This is sooo sweet! A really cute image on those gorgeous papers. I love the font you've used for the sentiment. I'm still looking for the sticky pears though :D. Debra x

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty Lisa, love the design and the delicate shade of pink, I chuckled at Debt as comment about the sticky pears!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw Lisa this is so cute. Fab card x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww adorable card lovely work.
    Thanks for sharing with us @ AGOAC

    smiles Christine DT x

    ReplyDelete

thank you for stopping by, and taking time to leave a comment, always very much appreciated, Lisa xx