Followers

Saturday 9 February 2019

Anything Goes, with the Crafty Friends Challenge

Good morning to you my lovely blog chums, and I wish you a Happy Saturday! I hope you have had a good week.
You may know that I am a bit of a West End theatre enthusiast, and one of my absolute favourites is Les Miserables....well, we have been fortunate enough to get tickets, this week,  for a concert performance of this wonderful show, that will feature the likes of Michael Ball and Alfie Boe.....now, I just have to wait patiently until November!


So today sees the start  of our latest challenge with
Crafty Friends
and our theme this time is
ANYTHING GOES
Our lovely sponsors are

More into about the challenge and our sponsor, can be foundfound, with a click Here, as well as some beautiful cards from the DT.

My DT card features:
  • Laptop James stamp from LOTV
  • Coloured with ProMarkers
  • Papers from The Range
  • Sentiment created using Serif 10
I have seen a number of cards, recently, using a design much like this, and I love the way it showcases the image, so I thought I'd give it a go!

I would like to enter these challenges, please:

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit, whatever you're up to today, have a good day xx

5 comments:

  1. This is so sweet Lisa, thank you and thanks for entering the MAWTT 6, xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. AW! a cute and beautiful card Lisa. I also LOVE Les Mis, my all time favourite.
    Faith
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a sweet card Lisa, lovely James. At the rate January left us it will soon be November!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my, this is so adorably sweet! I love this image and the soft look you've given it. Wonderful card design too! Thanks so much for sharing this with us at Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenges!
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Lisa
    Terrific card.
    Thanks for joining in at MAWTT.
    Best wishes.
    Ang

    ReplyDelete

thank you for stopping by, and taking time to leave a comment, always very much appreciated, Lisa xx