Followers

Wednesday 13 February 2019

Definitely One For the Boys

Hello my lovely blog chums, hope you're having a good week so far, I just wanted to tell you about our latest challenge with the
CUTIE PIES
Our theme is
One For  The Boys

I will be back with my own DT card next Monday.

In the meantime, and whilst I am on the subject of Cuteness and Boys.......this is what we got up to this afternoon

Alistair and I  spent the afternoon with our gorgeous grandsons.....we even went out for a walk and stopped off for a Costa to give their Mummy a very welcomed rest.

This is Will

and this is Alex

The boys are nearly 7 weeks old now, and are doing very well indeed.

Anyway, enjoy the rest of the week and if you do celebrate Valentine's day, I hope you are thoroughly spoiled!

3 comments:

  1. Awww your Grandsons are gorgeous Lisa, 7 weeks already..that’s gone quick.
    Hugs
    Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. SQUEAL, how wonderful to have twin boys. My Dad was an identical twin, they'll love getting up to trouble with each other I suspect LOL.
    Faith
    x

    ReplyDelete

thank you for stopping by, and taking time to leave a comment, always very much appreciated, Lisa xx