Followers

Tuesday 19 February 2019

One For The Boys, with the Cuties

Good morning to you my lovely blog chums, hope you had a great weekend.....it was so lovely to be walking the dog in the sunshine yesterday.

Anyway, it's A Little Extra Cutie -ness day, which means it's my day to share my DT card for the 

Our theme is
ONE FOR THE BOYS

Our lovely sponsors for this challenge are

For all you need to know about the challenge, and to see the other amazing DT cards, click the link above.

We have a shiny new sponsor this time, so it's a big thanks to

They also, very kindly, provided the team with some very cute  images to play with....I love dungarees on children so  this image choose itself! 



4 comments:

  1. AW! he's great so is your card Lisa.
    Faith

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brilliant boys cardcLisa.I love the image and fab bright colours ;D

    ReplyDelete
  3. He is adorable Lisa and the brightly coloured zig zags are the perfect accompaniment. I am with you on loving little ones in dungarees, my boys had many pairs back in the day!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute boys card Lisa..Shame you missed the show but Devon sounds lovely, have a wonderful time.
    Hugs
    Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete

thank you for stopping by, and taking time to leave a comment, always very much appreciated, Lisa xx