Good morning to you my lovely blog chums, hope that you are fine and well! We just got home yesterday from a short break to the Isle of Wight. For pretty much most of my childhood, we had family holidays there, so the island holds very special memories for me and it has been a wonderful opportunity for me to go back, revisit and feel very nostalgic.
Now, back to today, and it's time for a new challenge......
Our theme is
(wet or dry)
our lovely sponsors for this challenge are our friends at
My DT card features:
- Carol singing Mouse digi stamp from LOTV (doesn't it look, like he is really giving it some welly.....and it reminds me of one of the quotes from my 2nd favourite Christmas movie "Elf"...." the best to spread Christmas Cheer, is singing loud, for all to hear" ......anyway, I digress
- Image coloured with ProMarkers
- Dotty paper from Limetree crafts
- Dotty embossing folder
- Dies used are faux stitched square from The Works, Scalloped edge square from X cut, snowflake from Marianne cutables
- Sentiment is my own creation using "Lavandenta" font....I have tested singing the fa la la bit with my head flung back...and it is perfectly plausible!
- Sticky pearls and dotty ribbon to complete
I would like to enter, please,
As You Like It favourite stitching style - although I do dabble in hand stitching when using felt, as far as my cards are concerned it must be faux, and preferably die cut.....sooo much neater than anything I could attempt
Cute Card Thursday spots and dots
I ❤ ProMarkers add a sentiment
Thank you for stopping off here today, hope you will join in with us over at Crafty Friends and also check out the other gorgeous DT cards xx