Followers

Saturday 26 October 2019

Cute, Simple and Sparkly!

Good Morning, to you my lovely blog chums.

I hope you've had a  happy Saturday, my morning started with an early walk around the park with the dogs, whilst the weather was still fair, and it was lovely to be out and enjoying the autumn colours. We got back in time to watch the Rugby, which was very exciting and the rest of the day has been spent catching up with some housework. Alistair decided he wanted to make a batch of vegetable soup today, but then settled in front of the tv watching a cheesy Christmas movie......and no sign of any soup!!

I do have a card to share now though, with one of my favourite Christmas digi's

this is Claudia Loves Christmas, and she came from Little Miss Muffett. I wanted to make a very stripped back, clean and simple card, and I think when you have an image as gorgeous as this to work with - what else do you need!!! She is colured, of course, with Promarkers and I have added Stickles Glitter Glues to her bells and baubles. I used a
n older paper from my stash box, that wasn't overtly patterned and matched the colours I'd used. The sentiment is my own effort.

I would like to enter these challenges:
i love promarkers/challenge-395  A.G with optional CAS

thank you for your visit today - hope to see you again very soon xx

11 comments:

  1. Now isn't she the sweetest! What a lovely job coloring this fun image. So glad you joined us this week at FMS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Back with a DT hat . Thank you for joining us at I♥Promarkers challenge. Good luck Ginny DT for I ♥promarkers
    My Blog As I do Rodos

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this sweet Christmas image! Thanks for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable! So sweet for the holidays! Your pups are adorable too! Glad you joined us at FMS!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a cute Christmas card! Just love that mouse! Great colouring! Love those sweet little pups too! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super sweet Christmas card using that cute LMM mouse image! Fab colouring and your pared back design is just perfect for my 'Clean and Simple' challenge at Passion for Promarkers this week! Thanks for sharing and good luck! Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh this is a gorgeous Christmas card. I love it. Thank you for joining us at Winter Wonderland Challenge Blog for the current challenge the theme is “Merry and Bright” and the sponsor is Sherry West. Hugs Jackie (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a cute card, Lisa - love the image and your design! Thanks for joining in our challenge at Passion for Promarkers this week! Juliexx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a sweet card and great CAS layout... Love the little bear. Thanks for joining us at Passion for Promarkers and good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  10. So adorable! The image is cute and I love the great coloring. Great to see you in our gallery and hope you will join us again soon! Please do visit my blog Paint Paper Scissors for more inspiration.
    Nandini – Design Team member, ATSM Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  11. So sweet! Thank you for playing at Christmas at Sweet Stampin'. Tracey

    ReplyDelete

thank you for stopping by, and taking time to leave a comment, always very much appreciated, Lisa xx