Followers

Sunday 27 October 2019

One For The Other Half!

Hello my lovely blog chums......hope you had a great Sunday.

Trying see be super organised, and inspired by a challenge sketch, I have been working on Alistair's birthday card today.


He isn't one for cards at all, really, but would be the first to complain if I didn't bother, lol! I kept things simple with a design I created using Serif page plus. I used a heart shape, then tweaked the colours, I then added an overlay with the sentiment. 

I would like to enter these challenges:


I will be back tomorrow, with my DT card for Christmas with the Cuties

2 comments:

  1. Brilliant card happy birthday to your hubby Ginny
    My Blog As I do Rodos

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love how the hearts fade out. It's a great birthday card for someone you love. Thanks for joining us at Perfectly CAS.

    sue n.

    ReplyDelete

thank you for stopping by, and taking time to leave a comment, always very much appreciated, Lisa xx