Followers

Tuesday 4 May 2021

Say It With Flowers at PASSION FOR MARKERS

 Hello there my lovely blog chums......hope you've had an enjoyable weekend. It is our Grand- daughters 6th birthday this week, and as we have no idea when we will be in a position to get up to Scotland to see the family, we ordered her presents online to be sent directly there....so she is mad about "Sylvanian Families", which was never something Megan took to when she was little so it has kind of passed me by, and I had now idea just how cute and completely adorable all the little characters are!!!! I could have easily ordered twice as many packs but hubby did have to reign me in, and its probably just as well that we aren't taking them up ourselves, as the poor little soul wouldn't get a look in, with Nanny wanting to play, lol!!!!

So its time for the next challenge at 

PASSION FOR MARKERS 

Its Karen's turn to set the theme, and she has chosen 

💐"SAY IT WITH FLOWERS"💐


Our lovely sponsors are:
For my DT card, I am using  'friendship" which I have coloured with Promarkers. The pretty flowery paper is a Nitwit download and the tiny dotty paper is from a Doodlebug pad. The flower die used here is from Your Next Stamp. I also die cut a little tag, and added a simple greeting and a button.

If you hit the link above you can join in with us and also check out the other fabulous dt cards

I would like to enter these challenges please:
Allsorts #622 Spring Blossoms
I ❤ Promarkers atg, optional girly

I will be back tomorrow with another DT card, thank you so much for taking the time to visit me x


4 comments:

  1. A cute image on your pretty card, thank you so much for joining in our 'Spring Blossoms' theme at Allsorts challenge this week.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute card!
    Thanks so much for sharing this week at Allsorts challenge where it's all about "Spring Blossoms"! Hope to see you back there again soon!
    Ellie
    Ellibelle's Corner

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful card, so pretty
    Thank you for joining our challenge at I ♥ Promarkers
    Clare DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a darling card Lisa - so pretty.
    Thank you so much for entering our challenge at I Love Promarkers looking forward to see you again next challenge.
    Hugs Sheryl xx

    ReplyDelete

thank you for stopping by, and taking time to leave a comment, always very much appreciated, Lisa xx