Followers

Saturday 2 February 2013

The gorgeous owly one!

Hi to you all.....thanks for stopping by, hope you've had a good week. I seem to have had a really busy week at work, and hadnt really done much in the way of crafting until Thursday when one of my colleagues asked me to make her a card that she needed for a birthday on Friday!!!! She is a "regular" so I didnt want to let her down, and as soon as she said that the recipiant was an owl-lover I knew I that this adorable Pink Gem image would be perfect. (it is a fave of mine, and even featured in my blog header for a while!) 
 
So what have I used here:
Image from Pink Gem (pre-coloured), cut out with Go Kreate dies.
Papers, Pink dotty one is from a Me to You stack and the greeny one is from Paper Cellar.
Sentiment tickets are my own creations.
Gingham ribbon and button from stash
pearls from Meiflower.

I would like to enter this card into these challenges:
crafty ribbons - anything goes (with ribbons)
allsorts challenge - lets get cute
A Gem of a Challenge - Ginghams

thats it from me for today......will be back tomorrow with a card for a GDT spot, which I was very excited to be doing....

11 comments:

  1. Simply stunning as always hun..:o)

    have a lovely weekend...biggest of hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous card Lisa - and thats really fast work - I like to work in advance - don't know how well I'd manage being put on the spot like that!! That owl is just perfect! Hugs rachel xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous Lisa. I love that owl too and the papers and layout are fabulous.
    I hope you enjoy the rest of the weekend
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This a great card and thanks for joining in with our challenge over at Allsorts this week
    x catherine

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is just gorgeous Lisa, love the image, great colours and papers and love the personalisation too. I bet she loved it. Hugs, Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  6. A gorgeous card and a very cute owl. They seem to be "in" at the moment :o)
    Jackie xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ahhhh he is so cute love the colours you have used and the layout. Love Alison xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awww this is just gorgeous Lisa! Thank you so much for joining us at Allsorts for our Let's Get Cute challenge this week, good luck x

    ReplyDelete
  9. How cute is this birdie?! I love it! Very nice card. Thanks for playing with us at Crafty ribbons! Hugs! xx

    ReplyDelete

thank you for stopping by, and taking time to leave a comment, always very much appreciated, Lisa xx