Followers

Monday 14 October 2013

Just how Tag-tastic are the Cutie Pies!

Hope you are all fine, well and keeping warm and dry.....my goodness what a change in the weather! Don't know if its maybe suffering the Autumn blues but my pc has been playing me up this weekend, and running on a major go-slow, so I do apologise if I've not been able to visit as many of you to comment on the gorgeous work I've been seeing in my newsfeed. If that wasn't bad enough somehow I managed to knock something on my mobile phone too and that changed the language settings on blogger......apparently my Arabic is a little below par, cos stuff was there on the screen but I didn't have a blumming clue what was going on - grrrr, technology!!!
Anway, its Monday and time for a new challenge with The Cutie Pies 
and our theme this time is
Cute and Tag-tastic
we would love to see the gorgeous Tags you've been making either as an addition to a card or as a Tag itself.
We are sponsored this time by our lovely friends at
and they are offering a fab prize to our winner.
 
So onto my own DT card and I have used one of Ruth's gorgeous designs - Baxter, isn't he adorable and how cute is wee jogging suit! I have made this card for my own wonderful dad for his birthday in November. The papers are from Summer Driggs "boy oh boy" download. I have die cut my tags using an original sizzix die, which is one of the first I brought - quite a few years ago. 
We would love to have you join in with us, so hop on over and also check out the other gorgeous Cutie DT inspiration.

9 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Lisa, the image is fabulous and I love the papers.
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is an adorable image Lisa and I love the papers/colours you have used xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous image he is so cute gorgeous BP Ginny x

    ReplyDelete
  4. super card Lisa - there must be something in the air - all the computers I use seem to be messing around too at the moment - it really slows you down doesn't it? Hugs Rachel x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fab colour combo, Lisa. Your dad's going to love it! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lisa your a ray of sunshine your comments made me giggle. Brilliant card I am sure your dad will love it.
    Love Alison xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's brilliant Lisa,love the use of tag x

    ReplyDelete
  8. so gorgeous lisa.fab bear and i love your colour combo :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. He is adorable Lisa and I hope your computer is better now!!

    Sarah

    ReplyDelete

thank you for stopping by, and taking time to leave a comment, always very much appreciated, Lisa xx