Followers

Saturday 13 June 2020

The One with Daisy and the doily

Hello my lovely blog chums.....
I wasn't planning on doing this post until tomorrow morning, but Alistair is watching a Bond film downstairs - i'm a bit "seen one, seen them all" where James Bond is concerned, so I left him to it, and decided to do this instead. Hope you had an enjoyable Saturday.......we took the dogs for a longer walk today, we have a park with lovely views over the river, the castle and the cathedral, and it was quite pleasant sitting in the sunshine enjoying this view.

I also finished this card today, I knew it needed "something" which turned out to be the butterflies, it just took me a couple of days to figure that out, lol!
I used the gorgeous Daisy, from Sugar Nellie - another oldie, but one I will never tire of using. She is coloured with promarkers, and have paper-pieced her top to match the pretty yellow paper, which comes from Kaiser craft Sweet Pea collection. The blue dotty card comes from Limetree crafts. I used a scalloped circle die, together with a doily. The sentiment was from digistamp boutique, which I cut with a fancy tag. I used a scalloped edge border punch from Xcut, which I managed to flip over to do the other side - and for once, I managed to get it pretty much even. On this section, I used a ribbon and pearl slider. I cut a scalloped circle into quarters to add at the bottom, and then finally the die cut butterflies.

I would like to enter these challenges:
Passion for Promarkers #546 Blue & Yellow
Aud Sentiments #253 ATG with sentiment


Going to sign off now, and get my pyjama's on, so Goodnight, God Bless xx

8 comments:

  1. A very sweet card. Thanks for joining Passion for Promarkers. Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  2. A Darling and beautiful card Lisa
    Take care
    Faith x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Lisa, oh I agree... Sugar Nellie's are definitely keepers! Adorable image and super card. Thanks for joining us at Passion for Promarkers and good luck, Shelly

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh sweet sweet Daisy my fave of Elizabeth Bells stamps thanks for sharing at Passion for Promarkers

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stunning I still have this treasure I may need to grab her out and play, love the colours you have chosen here, stunning, hugs Pops x

    ReplyDelete
  6. A very sweet card Lisa using everyone's favourite Daisy image. Your colouring is perfect and the butterflies really do finish the card off! Thanks for joining us at PFP this week and good luck in the prize draw. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is really sweet Lisa and the butterflies are the perfect finishing touch xx

    ReplyDelete

thank you for stopping by, and taking time to leave a comment, always very much appreciated, Lisa xx