Followers

Monday 20 July 2020

More Delightful Digi's with The Cutie Pies

Hello My Lovely Blog Chums.....I do hope you have had a smashing weekend. It was a bit of a mixed bag here, weather wise, I do hope you managed to enjoy some sunshine. On friday afternoon, I met up with a group of ladies from work for a "socially distanced" picnic, in the grounds of Rochester Castle....It was just lovely to spend time with other people, and to laugh and share stories about the last few months. Still no idea when, or even if at all, I will be back at work....but I've always got plenty to occupy myself with in the meantime.

It is week two of our Delightful Digi's challenge with
and I have a little bit of extra Cutie-ness inspiration, to share with you all.....


I got this digi from LOTV last year, sometimes I just use the mouse with the Christmas pudding, but as I decided to make a DL sized card, it seemed like a great time to bring in the rest of the gang! The lovely paper is from my bargain stack from The Works, I have added a pennant die cut with a stamped sentiment and a holly die.

I would also like to enter these challenges:
A Gem of a Challenge  #week 15 A.T.G
Crafty Hazelnut's #499 Christmas with dies/punches
My Time to Craft #436 Christmas in July 
Alphabet Challenge #H for Hungry, favourite food....I'm not a fan myself, but my hubby LOVES Christmas pudding!
Aud Sentiments #255 Christmas in July
I ❤ Promarkers #414 Christmas 
Merry Little Christmas challenge #24 anything Christmas goes 

Thank you so much for taking the time to stop by today....hope your week gets off  to a great start.
Sending huge hugs xx


11 comments:

  1. Fantastic card and cute image. Thank you for joining us at I Love Promarkers Blog Challenge
    Best Wishes Lisa xx
    craftycard-designs.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lisa

    It sounds like you had a fun time with your work colleagues .. .. .. it must have been wonderful catching up with everyone.

    A great card. I have this image too but must admit to never thinking of cropping it down to just the one character. Will have to give that a go!

    Love Jules xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute. Fun image and great scene. Thanks for sharing over at Aud Sentiments.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love a DL card and this image was "made" for it. Pleased to hear that you managed a get together with your work buddies. We went to visit my Mum, first time I have seen her since February xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. aww this is so cute love it, thank you for joining in the My Time To Craft challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cute, Lisa - love that image.

    Thanks for joining us at My Time to Craft.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely card. Thank you for joining Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas card challenge. Hope to see you again next time.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Adorable! Thank you for play with us at Gen of a Craft Challenge Blog. Good luck with your entry.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very cute card. Thanks for sharing with us at MIU.

    ReplyDelete

thank you for stopping by, and taking time to leave a comment, always very much appreciated, Lisa xx