Followers

Monday 6 July 2020

The one with the carol singing

Hello my lovely blog chums,  hope you had a great weekend.  So slowly our lives are returning to some kind of normal. I hope that you are finding your way through at a pace, you are comfortable with.  We had to get cash to pay our roofer, so it was a trip to the bank for us this morning, and a first experience of queuing outside (any other trips to shops have been done during quiet times), guess its something to get used to!

I have still no idea, if and when I would be back to work, so I am trying to get my Christmas card box, as well stocked as I can, whilst I can......
 These two little sweetie, from LOTV, often appear solo on my cards, but today they have formed a duet....I love the expression on both of their faces. I have used Promarkers to colour and added my own sentiment, which could well be what they are singing. I kept things simple, with just the addition of wooden embellishments.

I would like to enter these challenges please:
AAA Challenges  #169 cas & Christmas in July

Di's digi designs Christmas in July
Winter Wonderland Challenge  Hip to be square
ABC Christmas challenge  N for No Fuss.....also O for over the top

Thank you so much for your visit today, enjoy your evening and keep safe xx



12 comments:

  1. Absolutely adorable, love those mouses!
    Take care
    Faith x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice card! Thank you for joining us at AAA Cards.

    ReplyDelete
  3. By the look on his face someone is singing a bit off key! Cute card. Thanks for playing at AAA Cards, hope to see you join in with future challenges too. Stay safe and keep crafting!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely image gorgeous card Ginny ♥
    My Blog As I do Rodos

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOL they are really sweet but I think the one on the left must be singing rude words judging by the look on the others' face!! Gorgeous card xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Lisa

    Two lovely characters .. .. they make for a great card.

    They are probably wondering why they are having to sing Christmas songs in July!! LOL!!

    Love Jules xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ah, what a sweet card, beautifully coloured! Thanks for playing along with us at AAA Cards!

    ReplyDelete
  8. These two little guys go so perfectly together! Great colouring, too. Thanks for joining us at ABC Christmas Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a cute card and that look could be mine for singing off key! LOL :D but imagine how much the little one was engrossed. Thank you for joining us at AAA Cards! Hugs ~ Ishani.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such an adorable scene. I absolutely love it. Thank you for joining the AAA Cards Challenge.
    - Joy Dsouza

    ReplyDelete
  11. Super cute creation!

    Thank you for sharing with us at 'Winter Wonderland' this month
    Hugs Shell xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. So cute - love those critters!
    Thanks for playing at the ABC Christmas Challenge!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete

thank you for stopping by, and taking time to leave a comment, always very much appreciated, Lisa xx