Followers

Saturday 17 October 2020

Embossing with Crafty Friends

Good Morning to you all, my lovely blog chums. I hope that this finds you well and that you are coping with life under whatever set of restrictions you find yourself in. I hope that you are able to find some cheerfulness in your day.....and I am sending you a huge hug!

We have a fabulous new challenge at 

Crafty Friends 

this time we want to see some embossed work on your makes....wet or dry. I love my embossing folders, so this was right up my street!

 The Sponsor of the Randomly Selected Winners Prize is

Digi Doodles Studios


Link to Web Store: https://digidoodlestudios.com/

I am using a digi from Digi Doodles, an adorable Gingerbread Man with a Cupcake.....although I think I've made it look more like a big, squishy chocolate muffin!!! I am using Promarkers to colour. The all important embossing features a cuttlebug snowflake folder, a firm old favourite. The circular sentiment is from LOTV. Dotty paper, off cut from stash.

I  do hope that you will hop on over and join us!


Prize - The winner will receive 3 Digi Stamps only of their choosing from Digi Doodles online store... (digi stamp sets, paper, or sentiments not included)

I would like to enter these challenges please 
Allsorts Birthday cake or Cupcake 

5 comments:

  1. Loving your card Lisa...Caz xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. ...and a great big hug back at you!! Love this little fella against that lovely embossed background xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. A sweet creation and pretty colours, many thanks for joining us at Allsorts challenge this week.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute, thank you for joining us at Allsorts, xxx

    ReplyDelete

thank you for stopping by, and taking time to leave a comment, always very much appreciated, Lisa xx