Followers

Saturday 19 December 2020

White Christmas with The Cuties

 Good Morning to you all my lovely blog chums.....I do hope that this finds you keeping well and that you've had a good week. Its been a busy couple of days at work, and at home with Christmas preparations....but the big food shop is now done, just a couple of "fresh" bits to pick up later next week, the gift wrapping is nearly done...we even managed to squeeze in a trip to the groomer for the dogs! 

Talking of my gorgeous 4 legged boys, when we decided on the theme for the current CUTIE PIE CHALLENGE, there really was only one image to go for....

Our theme is 

WHITE CHRISTMAS 


Our lovely sponsors for this challenge are our good friends at

who have a great prize for our lucky winner, you can also visit their fabulous store - just click on the badge!

We do hope you will play along with us......

My DT card features the completely adorable, Mac, from Digistamp Boutique (very sadly no more). I used Promarkers to add the elements of colour. A few months ago I had to take my mum to the hospital for an eye clinic, and as I wasn't allowed to accompany her, I went for a mooch around The Weald of Kent Hospice charity shop, where I found a bundle of embossing folders, which I grabbed hoping there would be at least one or two decent ones and at least it was money to a worthy cause....as it turned out there were several absolute beauties, one if which I am using here - I loved the pretty border! I added a snowflake die, centered with a button, die cut mittens, and some gingham ribbon.

I would like to enter these challenges please:
Winter Wonderland anything Christmas Goes 
CRIMBO CRACKERS anything Christmas Goes
My Time To Craft #447 monochromatic Christmas 

Not too sure if I will get the opportunity to post next week, so..........



3 comments:

  1. Gorgeosu card
    Happy Christmas to you and your family Ginny x
    My Blog As I do Rodos

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a beautiful card, yes! a shame about DB, I loved their images. What a great chance find with the EF's. A beautiful village image greeting. Thank you Happy Christmas.
    Faith x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Lisa

    I hope you had a good Christmas and wish you a good 2021. Hopefully it is going to be an improvement on last year.

    A great card and a fabulous embossing folder. What a brilliant find!

    Love Jules xx

    ReplyDelete

thank you for stopping by, and taking time to leave a comment, always very much appreciated, Lisa xx