Followers

Wednesday 6 January 2021

Anything Goes with Crafty Friends

 Hello there my lovely blog chums......I hope I find you well. How was your Christmas and New Years? I think we did our best to make the most of Christmas....we had been put into Tier 4 by this point, but fortunately we've still been able to maintain the support bubble with my Mum, so she was with us , and we were able to meet up with family throughout the day albeit via the laptop.....Thank God for such incredible technology. Have also been working too, as well which has been grim, our manager was tested positive for covid, so I went for an asymptomatic test, which thankfully was negative. I am using up some holiday time at the moment but when I'm back at work I will book in for another test, just to be cautious. 

Anyway, I am here to tell you all about our fabulous new 

Crafty Friends Challenge 




We are now running as a Monthly challenge, so there is plenty of time to play along, and with such an easy theme too...


Our lovely sponsors for this challenge are 



They sell a large selection of gorgeous digital stamps and clipart.  For more inspirationtake a look at their Inspiration BlogChallenge Blog and Facebook page.


They also provided some delightful images for the team to work with, and I chose this gorgeous Seahorse from the Lets Make Waves set. Paper pieced at teamed up with Nitwit download papers, and my own sentiment. I added a border, and a generous helping of Wink of Stella.


I wish you all well for the year ahead xx

3 comments:

  1. Fabulous card love the colour Ginny x
    My Blog As I do Rodos

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your seahorse and the great design Lisa. Good to hear you were all clear.
    Keep safe
    Faith x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is lovely Lisa, of course it has a 'horse on it!! Hope you are doing okay xx

    ReplyDelete

thank you for stopping by, and taking time to leave a comment, always very much appreciated, Lisa xx