Followers

Saturday 9 January 2021

Sledging Bunnies...

 Hello there my lovely blog chums....I hope you are keeping well and staying safe. We are going through such a nasty stage in the pandemic.....it feels like a while ago, you'd know someone,  who knew someone who had covid, now everyone you talk to seems to be able to reel off an extensive list of people with the virus.....Thank God for the vaccinations. I'm hopeful that hubby will be called in soon.

I decided to hibernate in my craft room this afternoon, this is what I got up to.....

I  had treated myself to this adorable sledging bunny digi from LOTV, just before Christmas. Its so sweet and great to colour in. I am using Promarkers, of course. The sentiment tag is also from LOTV too. For layering and the swirly die cut corner I am using Neenah Desert Storm from Crafters Companion. The gorgeous patterned paper is from a My Favorite Things stack, paired with a remnant from my scrapbox.

I would like to enter these challenges please:

52 Christmas Card Throwdown


Crafty Calendar January Make it Cute
Christmas Cards All Year Round beginning with A or B (Bunny)
Merry Little Christmas Challenge January anything Christmas goes

I  will be back on Monday with a fabulous new Cutie Pie Challenge, hope you're able to enjoy the rest of your weekend.


8 comments:

  1. What a beautiful card you made :-)) I like how you take my colours!
    Thank you for playing with us at 52CCT. I hope we see you next week, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So adorable, love the colour combination.
    Faith x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous Lisa, love the pretty green teamed with the desert storm. Keep well my friend xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card. The image is so cute and I love the colours you’ve used. Thank you for joining in the Crafty Calendar Challenge this month. Good luck!
    Liz xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, those little winter bunnies are just adorable! Thanks for joining us at Merry Little Christmas challenges

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card. Thank you for joining us at 52CCT. Goga

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sucha cute image!
    Thank you for sharing with Crafty Hazelnut's Weekly Christmas Challenge!
    Susan
    DT for CHNC
    Calling All Crafters! – My Blog!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous and super-cute, Lisa.

    Thanks for sharing it with us at Christmas Crafts All Year Round.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete

thank you for stopping by, and taking time to leave a comment, always very much appreciated, Lisa xx