Followers

Monday 22 March 2021

SPOTS AND/OR SNOWFLAKES, CHRISTMAS WITH THE CUTIES

 Hello there my lovely blog chums.....I hope you've been able to have enjoyable weekend.

It was fairly quiet here, after venturing out on Thursday. This was Alistair's first trip out of the house, since coming home from hospital. Ironically it was a trip back there, to take him for an ultrasound but we managed to tie this in with his covid vaccination too.  He has had a mobility scooter for a couple of years now, which certainly made the trip so much easier. He is much brighter in himself now, although he still has along way to go to regain enough strength in his legs to manage without the walking frame.

Anyway, its a busy week on the DT front for me...today we have a great new challenge at 

CHRISTMAS WITH THE CUTIES

and our theme is 

SPOTS AND/OR SNOWFLAKES 


As a Westie parent myself, I couldn't resist the opportunity to use this fabulous image from Fred, She Said. I am using the pre-coloured image, but used my Sakura gelly roller pen to add spots to his scarf. The snowflake paper is from a stack that I bought in The Works (gosh, I cannot wait for The Works to reopen, "non-essential retail" i beg to differ!!!), I added a snowflake die cut border and finally the sentiment is from a Penny Black set.

I would like to enter these challenges please:



2 comments:

  1. He's a real cutie Lisa, and I love your festive red.
    I had my vaccination last Thursday too.
    Hugs
    Anne xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Of course you chose the Westie Lisa and what a fabulous job you made of this lovely card!! xx

    ReplyDelete

thank you for stopping by, and taking time to leave a comment, always very much appreciated, Lisa xx