Followers

Friday 5 March 2021

Happy Birthday with Crafty Friends

 Hello there my lovely blog chums.....I do hope that you've been having a good week. So I went off and got my vaccination on Sunday, aside from having a sore arm for a couple of days after, I felt absolutely fine....hugely relieved in fact. Because my hubby is still pretty much housebound at the moment, he has been notified that the community team will be out to do his jab at home, so hopefully that should be fairly soon.

I'm a few days late with this card....I will blame the sore arm on Monday, But for the rest of the week its been my absent mindedness..... 

We have a fabulous new challenge with 

 THE CRAFTY FRIENDS

Which is.....
Our lovely sponsors are 

If you are our lucky winner of this challenge, you will receive the following fabulous prize... 2 digital stamps of your choice from the store.  HERE is the link to Etsy store

They also, very kindly, provided some completely adorable images for the team to work with, you can find this gorgeous cat stamp here. I have used Promarkers to colour, I found this plaid paper in my stash, I think it was a magazine freebie, I  decided to add die cut balloons, just to add a bit of dimension.

Thank you so much for your recent visits and kind words.....I may be a few days late posting this...but...there is still plenty of time to play along,  so hopefully see you over there!

2 comments:

  1. A gorgeous card Lisa and the balloons look fabulous. Pleased to hear that your arm wasn't sore for too long and that Hubby will get his jab at home xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lisa

    Pleased your vaccine went well and fingers crossed your hubby will get his soon too. I hope he is doing OK.

    Love your cute card. A lovely image and the balloons are the perfect finishing touch.

    Hope you are having a good weekend.

    Love Jules xx

    ReplyDelete

thank you for stopping by, and taking time to leave a comment, always very much appreciated, Lisa xx